We know how difficult it is for you to revise exams on your own and confidently tackle the exam questions, that’s why We At KIFE School Of Business And Information, we have Block Revision Classes For You.
So what is Block Revision Classes? This is where students who are about to sit for their exams come and do revision with us, for them to confidently tackle exams and increase their pass rate.
ALSO READ: Benefits Of Studying Information Technology
In this article, we are going to talk about the benefits of registering for block revision classes at KIFE School of Business And Information Technology.
Here are the benefits of Block Revision Classes:
- As a student, early preparation for exams is a must if you wish to increase your pass rate. As you know KASNEB gives a period of six months between exam sittings and it is for no reason.
- The CPA exam or any other exam is not one where you can study hurriedly and pass, the earlier one starts the better. We will ensure that you as a student understand the concepts in the subjects offered in the syllabus.
- We will also ensure that we have enough time to cover the syllabus with you to succeed in the exams. We will cover the syllabus contained in the KASNEB student guidebook for you to know what is expected to be covered. This will save you a lot of time and be able to cover the specific areas in the syllabus.
- You will be able to identify your weak areas when we do revision classes together and our lecturers will address those areas for improvement. The lecturers and the students will allocate specific time to each topic will help to reduce time wastage and confusion while studying.
- We will revise together the KASNEB past papers which will help a student to get a feel for the exams. It can also help in identifying the most set topics in exams so as to concentrate on them when revising. We know it is almost impossible to pass the KASNEB exam without revising with actual past papers.
- Finally, KASNEB exams student needs to be dedicated and determined. You should not give up when you fail a paper in a sitting or two. KASNEB gives a minimum of five sittings for a reason so go ahead and take advantage of that. The roots may not be appealing but when you have passed and are a qualified accountant, and then it will be appealing. Furthermore, we will ensure you understand the concepts and be able to apply them on a day to day basis.
ALSO READ: Importance Of Kasneb Courses
In conclusion, early preparation for exams is of importance, to avoid a last-minute rush and cramming. Having qualified lecturers to take you through revision gives the advantage and less stress in exams revision.
Do You Want To Prepare For Your KASNEB Exams? Are You Looking For Qualified Lecturers Who Will Guide You Appropriately In Your Block Revision?
Worry Not! We Have The Block Revision Classes To Get You Prepared For Your Exams. The Block Revision Classes begins on 21/10/2019. You Do Not Want To Miss This Opportunity. As They Say, Opportunity Meets The Prepared Mind.
Enroll Today For Revision Classes In The Following KASNEB Courses:
- Certified Secretaries (CS)
- Certified Public Accounts (CPA)
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP)
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD)
- Certificate In Accounting and Management (CAMS)